3.09.2011

somewhere in between.

Lord I come, I confess  Bowing here I find my rest  Without You I fall apart   
You're the one that guides my heart  Lord, I need You, oh I need You 
Every hour I need You  My one defense, my righteousness  Oh God, how I need You  
Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more       
Where grace is found is where You are               
And where You are Lord I am free      
Holiness is Christ in me              
Yes where You are Lord I am free                      
Holiness is Christ in me           
So teach my song to rise to You  When temptation comes my way            
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You  
Jesus You're my hope and stay           
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You 
Jesus You're my hope and stay.

When words seem inadequate, there is Chris Tomlin, and Jesus of course.

No comments: