4.18.2012

Meet me at the foot of the cross.

Cause that's where I'll be.

I know I've got to be there.

It's the only place where there's peace. It's the only place I can wait patiently.

If you see me weeping, don't worry. It only means I'm beginning to grasp just how good our God is.

Some days it scares me. But He tells me it's ok. He is over all things.

But my heart is in the Lord. My hope is solely in Him.

He stills my spirit. He sings songs of joy over me. He restores me.

I'm not looking for security. Where I am, I have all the security I'll ever need.

I'm not asking for popularity, because I know that fades with time.

It's not about those things. It's not really about anything but Christ.

But join me, please. Let's bow at the feet of our Savior together.

I just want to let you know that's where I am. That's where I'll be.

No comments: