1.29.2011

Ok Lord, I give up.

You are good. You are faithful. Your plans for me are perfect.

I'm tired of frustration, and being scared of uncertainty. Instead, I choose to embrace the unknown in order to know you better. Lead the way Lord.

I will wait, Lord. Teach me patience. Teach me joy in the midst of darkness.

I understand that I have to trust you completely and not lean on my own understanding. I know I have to stop trying to figure things out, and let you work in me.

Help me take my thoughts captive. Help me displace the worry in my life with your peace.

Thank you, Lord. I so often forget that you have blessed me immensely, focusing only on my frustrations. Help me give thanks in all circumstances.

Mostly, I desire to have peace in waiting. Your timing is always best, so I will wait.

"Yes, Lord. Walking in the ways of your law, we wait for You. Your name and renown are the desires of our hearts." Isaiah 26:8

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

Have you decided on Texas for sure?