8.14.2011

Daughter,

Give me your hand. Now don't be scared, I know you can't see the other side but I'll be right here the whole time. Find your courage in me, I will sustain you. You are my daughter, I created you for this moment right now, and for this place. This is where you will go, and you will grow in me. This is your home. Life is not going to be perfect, but in following me you will never have an easy life. That is not what is best for you. Here, I will challenge you, I will equip you, I will mold you, and I will fill you. My child, seek me every day, for you will find me. I am here, always. Don't ever think you are not good enough for my love. I want you. I gave up everything for you. Look at me, I want you to remember who you are for you are mine. Rise up, o child, and fulfill my purpose for you. I can't tell you everything right now. You will find out in due time.

For I will cover you with my feathers, and under my wings you will find refuge; my faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror or night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked If you make the Most High your dwelling-even the Lord, who is your refuge-then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For I will command my angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

Go, and be in this place. This is your home. Fight the good fight of faith. Take courage. Don't look back. Give me your hand, I can't wait till you get to see what's in store. It's a pretty good plan if I do say so myself.

all my love,
your heavenly father

No comments: