8.25.2011

I really want to have a long chat with my best friend over some cookie dough right now.

I want things to start to fall into place.

I want to wake up in the morning with a desire to dig into the word and be rooted in it.

I want to be selfless.

I want to go throughout my day remembering who I am, but mostly whose I am.

I want to lose myself in the Lord.

I want to quit surviving and start thriving.

I want to be receptive of people's love and be able to return it.

But most of all, I want comfort.

But I know I don't need comfort.

I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.

I'm thankful for being out of my comfort zone.

I'm thankful for this discomfort because I know the Lord is faithful.

Lord please, tell me the story again. Help me remember. Lead me by still waters. I want to be near you and listen to you speak. I am here. My heart has wandered, but I am here. I need you. I need to hear the story again. I want to hear of your faithfulness and of your grace. I want to hear how you use the weak and how you strengthen them. I want to worship at your feet. Let the world pale in comparison to You. Let me come before You with a pure heart, Lord.

No comments: