6.19.2010

Wherever You Lead.

I am so extremely excited about the next two weeks. Excited to see the Lord move. Excited to see old friends. Excited to get away for a while. But I'm also afraid. Afraid of missing what the Lord has in store for me. Afraid that I'll take my time for granted. Afraid of it ending. I've heard that fear is the flip side of excitement, or something along those lines so maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't know what the next two weeks will bring, but I've learned from past experiences that God's plan is perfect and that He is in control. I am thrilled to go back to the place where I got baptized. Back to the place where the Lord brought me to my knees for the first time. Back to the place where I first experienced true community. Back to the place where the Lord proved to me that He is faithful.

I ask for prayer for not only me but all the students and sponsors going to Camp Tallowood, for the staff at Camp Eagle, and for those going to Pine Cove and the staff there as well. I don't know much going into these weeks but I know that we serve a mighty God, and that His plan is far greater than we can ever imagine.

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

I'm praying for you!