8.17.2010

In the past 24 hours a good majority of my sentences have started with I want or I think. This is not good. I've spent so much time being frustrated and pointing fingers at other people that I haven't looked at my own life. What am I doing? But most importantly am I doing this for God or for me? The Lord has struck me with that question.

hmm..well..uhh...

yeah that's what I thought. At one point this summer I began to break before the Lord, more like crack because I've recently realized that I'm no where near done with that process. God still has more things that I've got to deal with. I don't like it. It was neat for a while, but now it's just not something I want to deal with. I'm done being vulnerable.

I pray that He will help me have the same attitude of the psalmist in psalms 139:23-24.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

No comments: