7.15.2010

San Diego.

I leave for San Diego tomorrow morning and I'm pumped to say the least.

I'm on a drama team at my church. And Monday night we gathered together for our last rehearsal before leaving for San Diego. We, as a team, were broken and divided. And here our team was, four days from our big mission trip, shattered and hanging on by a string. The reasons for this are unimportant, as we all contributed to the state we were in.

But I was glad our director made us sit down, and figure it all out. I'm glad we learned to forgive. And I'm glad we were able to let the Lord build us back up together, as a team.

These guys mean a lot to mean, and I wasn't ready for Satan to tear us down. We had worked too hard to fall apart now.

But what shocked me the most about those moments was not that the Lord pulled us back together but the realization of who Satan is. He wants to destroy us, bad. John 10:10 says that Satan wants to "steal, kill and destroy". There is a battle going on. And Satan is eventually going to lose. We all know that, even he knows that. And he wants as many people destroyed as possible.

Our director pointed out that he realized that the Lord must be planning some big things in San Diego if Satan is going to try to destroy us like this. And I'm excited.

We will be in San Diego for 11 days. I ask for prayer as we go out not only for Tallowood Players but also for our youth group as a whole. Pray that our hearts would be in the right place and that the Lord would use us.

If you want to see a little bit of what players is check this out. It's from one of our rehearsals so it's a little rough...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=435983206153&subj=706976986


No comments: